At Aesthetic Day Surgery we believe that working with patients and their families is the key to providing exceptional healthcare. This philosophy is called person-centred care. It means that we involve you in planning and delivering your care, so we can meet your individual needs and preferences.
What matters to you?
To help you get the best possible outcome we need to understand the things that are really important to you. This could be something very specific or something more general. There are no wrong answers to this question, it is all about what matters to you.
It’s all about what matters to you.
We encourage you to share what’s important to you with your nurse and doctor. It is important to have this conversation so we can help you and your loved ones in the best possible way.
In providing person-centred care we:
- recognise that each patient and family is different
- help you and your family develop healthcare skills and knowledge
- support you and your family to make decisions about your care
- respect your choices, values, beliefs and culture.
We hope you will:
- ask any questions about your care and treatment
- tell us about any concerns you have
- be involved in your care, as much as you’d like
- tell us if you have any special requests for your care and treatment
- tell us what we’re doing well and what we could be doing better.