Aesthetic Day Surgery acknowledges the traditional custodians of country throughout Australia, and their continuing connection to land, sea, culture and community. We pay our respects to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Elders past and present, their people, their beliefs and their cultures, on whose land we provide a health service. We are committed to delivering quality health services, cultural support and advice for all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander patients.
Are you Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander?
Please let our staff know on admission if you identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander. We will work with you to ensure you receive the care and services that are culturally appropriate for you to contribute to your comfort as a patient at Aesthetic Day Surgery.
Please note that all information collected by our health service is subject to privacy laws to guarantee your information is protected and used appropriately.
We encourage you to also connect with our local Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health and Support services:
- Aboriginal Health Unit, South Eastern Sydney Local Health District,
Sutherland Hospital, Phone 02 9113 3999
- Aboriginal Health and Medical Research Council,
Phone 02 9212 4777
- Aboriginal Medical Service,
Phone 02 9319 5823
- Aboriginal Mental Health Services,
Phone 02 9515 5000
- Beyond Blue,
Phone 1300 224 636
- Coordinare, Primary Health Network South Eastern NSW,
Phone 1300 069 002
- National Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation
Phone 02 6246 9300
- KARI Aboriginal Community Support and Preservation Services,
Phone 02 8782 0300
- 3Bridges Community,
Phone 1300 327 434